Handheld Marabou Feather Flapper Fan
A retro-elegant dramatic feather bouquet fan with fluffy soft feathers. Hold it and be the showstopper of the party.
- Gorgeous feather and staves
- Foldable feather fan
- Held together with a metal U ring
- 20 inch / 51cm x 11 inch / 28cm ( W x H ) when opened
Shipping & Returns
After the payment is completed, please allow 1-2 business days for warehouse to process before shipping.
- Expedited shipping: 5-8 business days
(Free for orders over $90)
- Express shipping: 4-6 business days
(Free for orders over $190)
Please note that orders will not be processed or shipped on Saturdays, Sundays or US public holidays.
Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
*We provide shipping services in the United States. (Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Armed Forces Pacific, Armed Forces Europe and Armed Forces Americas are not included.)
- Unconditional returns within 14 days of receipt, except for items marked as clearance sale and items without original hangtags.
To start a return, please send an email that includes your Order Number and the complete product name (including color and size, if available, all of which can be found in your order confirmation email) to email@example.com. We will reply to you within 1 business day.
Learn more about our Return Policy.
* Please note that we do not accept returned items that have been sent back without proper return requests.
I bought it for a party, and I got so many compliments. No doubt that the fan is fancy and chic.
I like this fan. It is well made but it won’t last forever if you’re rough with it. Worth the $. My granddaughter loves it and has gotten hours of pretend time out of it.
I absolutely love this fan. I bought it to use for my wedding and it is fantastic! Hand fans are kind of my thing and I was so very please when I pulled this out of the wrapper! It’s fluffy, soft, had no odor and minimal shedding. Would definitely recommend.
The quality was great got so many compliments I was the talk of the roaring 20 event