1920s Vintage Lace Umbrella Parasol
Create yourself a roaring 20s authentic flapper style with this lace umbrella, embrace yourself with a life of grace.
- High-quality lace fabric, wooden shaft and metal ribs
- Delicate hollow-carved design
- Embroidery leaf and floral pattern
- For any retro event
After the payment is completed, please allow 1-2 business days for warehouse to process before shipping.
- Expedited shipping: 5-8 business days
(Free for orders over $90)
- Express shipping: 4-6 business days
(Free for orders over $190)
Please note that orders will not be processed or shipped on Saturdays, Sundays or US public holidays.
Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
*We provide shipping services in the United States. (Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Armed Forces Pacific, Armed Forces Europe and Armed Forces Americas are not included.)
- Unconditional returns within 14 days of receipt, except for items marked as flash sale, clearance sale and special sale, and items without original hangtags.
To start a return, please click the link and fill in the required information, we’ll be in touch in 1 business day and provide return instructions.
Learn more about our Return Policy.
* Please note that we do not accept returned items that have been sent back without proper return requests.
this item shipped immediately and was true to advertised- Loved it!
I attended a wedding and reception entirely outside in the sun. I bought this as a decorative but practical sun blocker. I've never received so many complements on this very pretty parasol, but it really did it's job keeping me out of the direct sun!! I was very happy with this purchase.
The item took quite a while for delivery, even past the time Amazon said it would. It came packaged well. I’m using it as a photography prop and it is sturdy enough for that. Looks very cute too.
I love it's just what I wanted! Purple colour is also right,goes with just about all my outfits!Don't know about longevity, if you if treat it carefully it should last for quite awhile. As for sun protection I doubt if it filters sun's harmful rays, it does give you some shade which is perfect for me. I like to walk the dog with it. It's just like Abby's in NCIS.